mCig takes further steps to capitalize on the lucrative cannabis opportunity in California City
Las Vegas, NV– (Marketwired – November 13, 2017) – mCig, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis markets, announced today that the company has applied for a license for manufacturing medical cannabis in California City. MCIG currently has over 2 acres of land in escrow. MCIG is seeking a license for the manufacturing medical cannabis, which according to the California Department of Public Health, California Code of Regulations Title 17 would allow MCIG to do the following:
- Produce, prepare, propagate, or compound cannabis products.
- Extract and infuse process, including processing, preparing, holding, storing, packaging, or labeling cannabis products
- Package or repackage manufactured medical cannabis or medical cannabis products.
- Label or relabel packages of manufactured medical cannabis or medical cannabis products.
- Process, prepare, hold, or store cannabis components and ingredients.