To view our most recent Press Releases please click here.
- 4 Hot Penny Stocks That Could See Outsized Gains January 18, 2019Editor's note: This story was previously published in September 2018. It has since been republished and updated with new information. The potential to become wealthy often means investing in an enterprise when it is small and waiting for the entity to grow large. For this reason, many investors are willing to take chances on what […]
- MCIG Signs Binding Memorandum of Understanding with California Based Investment Firm for Collaboration on Growing, Processing and Distribution of Medical Cannabis January 8, 2019Jacksonville, FL, Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- mCig, Inc. (MCIG), a diversified company servicing industrial hemp and legal cannabis markets, has signed a binding Memorandum of Understanding with a California based investment firm for collaboration on growing, processing and distribution of medical cannabis under MCIG’s current licenses held within the state. As […]
- mCig Gears Up To Exploit California Cannabis Boom December 13, 2018Since the legalization of cannabis in Canada, US states have been under pressure to follow suit, and many have. In this light, firms like mCig Inc (OTCMKTS:MCIG) are lining up to exploit the market, particularly in California, the most populous state in the Union by far. A recent report on the US cannabis market projects […]
- MCIG Applauds Bipartisan 2018 Farm Bill December 13, 2018Jacksonville, FL, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- mCig, Inc. (MCIG), a diversified company servicing industrial hemp and legal cannabis markets, reports today that the 2018 Farm Bill has passed both chambers of Congress, with overwhelming bipartisan support. The bill includes a provision involving industrial hemp and its derivative, cannabidiol (CBD), effectively […]
- MCIG INC. Receives California Cannabis Distribution License December 12, 2018JACKSONVILLE, FL, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- mCig Inc., (MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis markets, is pleased to announce that it has officially received its California Type-11 Distribution Temporary license from the State of California. Cal Acres Inc., a California company with majority ownership by MCIG, has officially […]
- mCig, Inc. Announces Partnership with PureQuest Ozone Technologies December 3, 2018PureQuest Ozone Technologies is a leading provider of ozone technology in the food service and pharmaceutical industries, contracting with several multi-million dollar companies and the federal government.